Monday, September 8, 2014

Student in the Spotlight: Kasey Donnelly


Hello Friends!! This is our first post for our weekly Student in the Spotlight!! We always post about our shows and our department, but these posts are specifically meant to give you all an opportunity to get to know the fabulous students that make up EMU Theatre! 

Our first Student in the Spotlight is...

Kasey Donnelly! 

  Kasey Donnelly is a senior at EMU majoring in Theatre Arts and minoring in Comprehensive Communication and Theatre Arts with an emphasis in interpretation and performance. She has worked on Guys and Dolls, Urinetown: the musical, the 2013 Student Written/Student Directed One Act Festival, Mint, Fiddler on the Roof, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, Irrational, and Dead Gallery; her favorite being Fiddler on the Roof. She can also be seen in our production of Dr. Faustus this October! 

    When asked what her favorite memory from EMU Theatre was she said, "Honestly, forming close bonds with my amazing professors and meeting people that I now call my best friends who I know will always be a part of my life. Some of my favorite memories were made just by hanging out on the Quirk lobby steps with my peers." After graduation this Spring she plans on participating in local professional theatre companies for a while and eventually moving to Portland, Oregon!

No comments:

Post a Comment